The PRO-Vend 2000/2500 is our most advanced dispenser. The state-of-the-art unit is a fully integrated, customizable web-based propane autogas fuel dispenser that operates from a built-in, Windows-based PC. The unit tracks key data like driver and vehicle identification, vehicle mileage, and gallons pumped for a virtually unlimited number of vehicles, drivers and customers. You can create customizable reports without the need to purchase and install separate technology. The self-contained touch screen system features a built-in, high resolution fueling video monitor, ideal for driver training and friendly fueling reminders. Fueling is as easy as swiping a key fob or entering a credit card or access number into the touch screen and picking up the zero-emission fuel nozzle.
- User selectable predefined prompts up to 32 digits in length or create customized—up to four (4) messages—such as driver ID, vehicle ID, odometer
- HID proximity key–fob reader
- Adjustable programming parameters through cloud-based system in real time
- View pump transactions in real time
- User four (4) digit pins are generated by the system for secure access to only authorized users
- Software updates are provided automatically to all pumps in the system through cloud based or directly to your VPN
- Internal embedded Windows 7 with Intel ATOM Dual Core Processor
- Internal memory allows tracking of unlimited number of proximity fobs or cards.
- No on-site configuration required; system is shipped with current software and pre-programmed to customer needs.
- Transaction data is stored on the cloud in real time and in the event of a communication failure, data is stored in the system PC. When communication is reestablished, data is sent to the cloud automatically.
- Menu configurations and upgrades take place through the cloud.
- National Type Evaluation Program (NTEP) certified by the National Conference of Weights and Measures
- Measurement Canada approved to Weights and Measures Act, article 193
- Approved to UL Standard 495
- Approved to Canadian Standard CAN1-12.4
- Transaction receipt printer
- Additional key fobs
- Credit card reader
- Additional tank and skid packages
- High-pressure pumping systems
- Hose retractor
- PRO-Vend 2500 (dual hose)
- Training videos
CHS Business Partners you must be logged in to MyCHS to see prices and purchase items. For all others please contact your local CHS for assistance. Login now.